Wednesday, November 20

25 Days of Christmas Tags...


How wonderful that I found more inspiration on the challenge’s Pinterest page.
Though theirs was a white tag with red poinsettia, I am honoring my Grandma’s pink Christmas tree again.
The base tag is lime green card stock cut with Newton’s Nook “Fancy Edge Tag Die”.
The top die of white card stock was cut with the same die and the rick rack die that comes in the same set.
On that tag I stamped the sentiment from Wplus9 “Pretty Patches:Tree” using Distress Archival black soot ink.
Next I stamped the tree from the same set with Distress picked raspberry ink.
To finish I taped the tags together and threaded green and pink sheer ribbon through the tag’s hole.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!