Monday, October 21

trying another...


If you look back to my last post you will see that I tried a new to me technique by Jennifer McGuire...
My first attempt was with thicker glitter.
It worked ok but I feel this was a better mesh.
The base card is black card stock with a layer of grey card stock that I stamped the sentiment from River City Rubber Works “Vertical Words” using MFT extreme black hybrid ink.
On a pice of lilac card stock I placed the double backed adhesive then the Artplorations “Leaf Print” stencil.
Next I applied the Hampton Art Stamp fine crystal glitter.
After removeing the stencil I applied the unknown accompany extra fine black glitter.
This piece I taped to the front of the card then applied a strip of black glitter tape.

2 comments:

  1. Sparkly and fabulous! This is SO gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing along with The Color Throwdown!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Arlene what a fabulous result - love all the sparkle and shimmer going on here :)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!