Monday, October 21

more glitter...

and

Usually when I do a CAS card it has nothing but white space however, in this case I went with the major contrast between the light colored glitter and the black sentiment to create CAS.
In the previous two posts you will note I have used a Jennifer McGuire video to use up my glitters...
The base card is black card stock.
The main piece was done with large double backed tape and white card stock that I placed together then applied The Crafter’s Workshop “Aspen Trees” stencil.
Next I poured the gold fine glitter then removed the stencil and applied the Mark Enterprises “crystal snow” fine white glitter.
After trimming it down and applying it to the card front I die cut the “Joy” from Stampin’ Up’s “Wondrous Wreath” set from black card stock and glued it to the front of the card.



8 comments:

  1. Love your use of colour on this sweet card Arlene - the trees look amazing
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is amazing! I am going to have to check out Jennifer's video because I really like the effect you've created here! The joy is a real standout against your glittery background! Thanks for playing with my challenge this week at the Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All that gold makes me smile! Your trees look amazing and the JOY just pops off the card. SO happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really pretty creation and very striking trees with the gold, many thanks for sharing and joining in with our 'Gold or Silver' theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your bold black diecut sentiment stands out beautifully against that awesome glittery woodland background. Thanks for joining with our CAS loud sentiment challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete

  6. Thanks for joining Allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card, totally gorgeous.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I love all this gold! Your big, bold sentiment just pops! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!