Tuesday, October 15

rainbow...


Digging through my stamps that I rarely use I found Verve, a company that sadly no longer exists.
From their “Chicks Rule” set I used the smaller chick and stamped six of them in Gina K amalgam ink.
Next I pulled out a set of markers that I got before my Copics, very inexpensively, “#coloring” markers and colored the chicks in primary rainbow colors.
Since the chick was only 1/2 a chick I trimmed off the corner.
To finish I stamped the sentiment that came with the set with the same Gina K ink.





3 comments:

  1. Love this cheerful rainbow of chicks Arlene - a fun and fabulous card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those chicks are just adorable. Great CAS design. Thanks for playing wtih us at Less Is More.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WoW ! I’m totally in love with your card. These rainbow chicks are so cute and what a creative idea to make a border with them. A very eye-catching CAS card. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!