Thursday, October 31

more Halloween...


This was worrisome.
I found one of my Tim Holtz sets that read pirate to me...but it was a zombie.
Here’s how I fixed it.
The base card is black card stock.
On white cad stock I stamped the “pirate” (zombie) from Tim Holtz “Zombies” (should have read the back of the package!) using Memento tuxedo black ink and colored him with Copic markers.
Using Distress inks stormy sky, salty ocean and hickory smoke with MFT Mix-ables “cloud” stencil I sponged the sea and sky around him.
With a piece of skeleton card stock I die cut the scarf using dies from the zombie set for the head and the hand.
These I cut and maneuvered to look like the pirate scarf.
To finish I stamped the sentiment from Tim Holtz “Trick or Treat #2” with the Memento ink.

6 comments:

  1. Total magic, love the makeover! Thanks for playing at The Male Room, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, so creative, just love your card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clever to combine with Halloween.
    Thanks for sharing with us at The Male Room.
    Linby x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card and makeover!! Thank you for playing along with us at The Male Room! Looking forward to seeing your creations in our future galleries:) Ana DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clever thinking and great makeover, Thank you so much for joining us in our Pirates challenge at The Male Room this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Sorry I’m a little late with this, life got in the way!

    Faith The Male Room DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your card with pirate :-))
    Thanks so much for playing along at The Male Room Craft Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!