Thursday, October 31

Halloween...


Seeing as it’s Halloween and I have no plans I decided to play with all my Tim Holtz Halloween stuff and get ready for next year!
For this card I used a white card stock base card and sponged Distress inks in fossilized amber, carved pumpkin, wilted violet and black soot to make a scary sky.
Once dry I used dies from Tim Holtz “Halloween Words : Thin” to die cut the sentiment. On the card front.
With the extra pieces from the P, O and A I glued them inside the card.
Using dies from Tim Holtz “Frightful Things” with white and gold card stock I cut out two ghosts and a moon.
Before applying them I sponged Distress ink hickory smoke to Distress them then glued them to the card front above the sentiment.

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh boy, these ghost´s looks scary ! Great card and background.

    Thanks for joining us @ Little Red Wagon this week and we hope to see you back again soon.

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!