Friday, October 25

missing...


So I have this friend that moved away.
Actually I have four friends that have moved away over the last few years.
This card is certainly how I feel sometimes when I don’t hear from them.
The card is white card stock with MFT Mix-ables “Mini Staggered Raindrops” sponged with Distress peacock feathers ink.
Next I placed the sentiment from MFT Stamps “Greetings and Salutations” into the middle of my large Tim Holtz stamping platform.
 Using Distress Archival black soot ink  I stamped it then moved the add up 1/4” and stamped again until I had the card filled to my liking.


1 comment:

  1. What a dramatic design Arlene - love how you have used the challenge sketch on this awesome card.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!