Friday, October 25

grateful lanterns...

My Chinese lanterns are just refusing to grow at my house so I have to enjoy mine through stamping.
The base card is dark brown card stock with a layer of cream card stock.
The main piece is kraft card stock printed with an image from Power Poppy’s “Chinese Lanterns Digital Stamp Set” that Icolored with Chameleon pens.
To finish I stamped the sentiment from MFT Stamps “geometric Greenery” set with StazOn timber brown ink on kraft card stock and applied it with foam squares.

5 comments:

  1. Simply beautiful Arlene!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely! The image is really wonderful and I love your colors. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely image! I love how it accents the sweet sentiment! Thank you for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful image, perfectly colored! Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! This is one of my favorite Power Poppy images. It is stunning on the black card base. Thanks for playing along at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!