Saturday, October 26

Autumn tag...

and

This challenge started with looking up a Fall flower.
I chose a “rudbeckia” as it most looked like the shape of the Tim Holtz die I wanted to use.
The tag is made of two die cut cream card stock tags from Tim Holtz “Tag Collection” die set.
I scored the first tag about 1/2” from the top and applied double back tape.
The next tag I stenciled with Distress ground espresso ink and Tim Holtz “Dot Fade Layering Stencil”.
On another piece of cream card stock I die cut one of the flowers from Tim Holtz “Wildflower Stems #1” set and colored it with Copic markers to resemble the rudbeckia flower.
It was a little bright so I sponged it with some of the Distress ink.
Once it was glued to the tag front I stamped the sentiment from Tim Holtz “Things/Talk” with Distress Archival ground espresso ink.
Next I applied it to the base tag and threaded assorted threads through the hole.

1 comment:

  1. Love this artsy tag Arlene - that fade stencil gives a fabulous backgroud for your flower
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!