Wednesday, September 18

glowing lights...


A long while ago someone on Facebook showed me how to make lights “glow” on my cards.
I wish I could remember who it was to give her proper credit.
Today someone on Facebook asked me for a sample so I looked over the challenges and thought it would fit in this one.
The base card is white card stock.
On another piece of white card stock I stamped the tree from Lawn Fawn’s “Christmas Dreams” using Memento black ink (allowing it to dry thoroughly).
Next I stamped the sentiment made of two stamps from Lawn Fawn’s “Reveal Wheel Holiday Sentiments”.
Now it was time to draw a square around it as per the sketch.
Then I cut it out and drew around it with black permanent marker.
After gluing it on I colored the tree with Prisma color pencils.
Using Gamsol and artist stumps I blended the pencil, but n the star and bulbs I flicked the color out around them.


1 comment:

  1. Love your glowing lights Arlene, and thanks for sharing how you made them 'glow'
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!