Tuesday, August 27

stripes, squiggles, dots...

and

Today was Pumpkin Spice Latte start day at Starbucks and yes I was there bright and early to get mine.
That made me think of pumpkins so I pulled out an old stencil I had from DecoArt called “Pumpkins & Vines”.
Using Adirondack ink (butterscotch and rust) I makeup brushed the stencils.
Once dry I drew in the stripes, dots and squiggles using Fineliner markers.
These were also used for the stems and the grass.
The sentiment from TPC Studio “Autumn Harvest” stamps was stamped on the front with Adirondack espresso ink.

2 comments:

  1. A wonderful card Arlene, and I love how you have doodled on the pumpkins - it almost looks like paper piecing!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love all your pumpkins. Makes me wish Fall was here!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!