Saturday, August 31

sparkly unicorn...

and


As I get ready to start sending weekly cards to my granddaughter this challenge came up.
I know clean and simple usually doesn’t mean rhinestones and glitter but I could not help myself!
The card is white card stock with the unicorn from MFT Stamps “Magical Unicorns” stamped on the card front with Gina K amalgam ink.
I made masks and added the wing from the same set so it looks like she is flying into the purple sky.
Using the mask I brushed the Gina K lovely lavender ink to create the sky.
The unicorn was colored with a pink ZSCM alcohol marker then the pink areas colored with a wink of Stella Gloss Clear pen.
The sentiment is from the same set and stamped with the Gina K amalgam ink.
Before applying the rhinestones I made stars using the Wink of Stella, let that dry then applied the rhinestones.


4 comments:

  1. Exquisite work Arlene, and definitely CAS to my eyes :)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is adorable! Such crisp CAS design. Thank you for sharing your card with us at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my - how adorable is that unicorn! This made a very cute card. Thanks for joining in at ATCAS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with everyone else, your unicorn IS adorable and I love that you kept the colors so soft and dreamy. Fabulous CAS card
    Thanks for joining us at ATCAS this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!