Saturday, August 3

Halloween birthday...


So I have this female friend who has a Halloween birthday and I just thought this would work well for her.
The base card is white card stock.
Using wide drafting tape I masked off a place in the top 1/3 of the card.
With my Lifestyle Crafts circle die I cut a post it note mask and applied it.
Distress Oxide black soot ink and a makeup brush applied the “sky”.
Once removing the masks I stamped the witch from Inkadinkadoo’s “All Hallow’s Eve” and Stampin’ Up’s “Good Greetings” “celebrate” using StazOn jet black ink.
* A hint when stamping any solid image, use a stamping tool.
My favorite is the Tim Holtz stamping platform.
This allows you to stamp over and over to get a good solid image.

4 comments:

  1. What a great themed birthday card Arlene - it's really dramatic
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it looks really great, what a fab design.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab masking to create your background panel and the black image works beautifully.
    Thanks for sharing at HLS. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Such an amazing choice of theme makes this card delight me. Perfect for every real woman :-)
    Thank you for sharing this beautiful card in HLS CAS.
    BożenA DT HLS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!