Wednesday, July 10

garden...

and


For this Twofer Challenge I went with more CAS designs.
The card on the left is white card stock.
Using a flower from MFT Stamps “GP Wildflowers” , Distress inks (peeled paint, old paper, mermaid lagoon, tumbled glass) I smooshed the color to the stamp added a spritz of water and applied it to the card front.
This I did x3.
The verse at the bottom is from MFT Stamps “Brushstroke Expressions” stamped with StazOn jet black ink.
The card on the right is a white card stock base card with a die cut circle applied to the bottom.
Using the same flower and the StazOn I stamped x3.
The verse is from the same verse set stamped with the StazOn.

5 comments:

  1. Two sweet garden cards, Arlene. That MFT flower is delightful and I like how you gave it two quite different looks with your choices of inks. It looks so pretty dressed in all those blues, and wonderful as shadow images. Great cards. Thank you so much for joining us at the Twofer Challenge. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two beauties with that lovely MFT flower! Especially love the blue one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two stunning cards Arlene - the flower is clearly the same, and I love the two different uses of it
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretty CAS designs, Arlene! You did a great job with the direct to stamp and spritz technique and I love your choice of colors! I also really like seeing the stamp as a simple silhouette for your second hello design! Thank you for playing in Twofer Card Challenge #18! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've made two beautiful cards for this challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!