Sunday, July 7

floral get well...


The base card is white card stock that I taped a piece of patterned paper Over the entire front.
I printed out the Bugaboo Stamps flower box digi stamp using a light grey ink choice and white card stock.
This I colored with Chameleon pens and trimmed out.
Following the sketch I trimmed out kraft embossed, green and white card stocks and applied them to the card front.
Next I glued the flowers on and die cut the sentiment from white card stock using Die-versions “Everyday” Complements and glued them to the card .


5 comments:

  1. I love your interpretation of our sketch! Beatiful card! I hope you have a great week!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card Arlene - love the textured piece behind the flowers
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sure is pretty! I love your take of the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Stella Says Sketch. Julie, DT member at Bugaboo Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a wonderful get well card. Love the colors. Thanks for joining us on the Stella Says Sketch Challenge, Lisa Lynn DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful get well card! I love the color combination! Thanks for joining us for Stella Say Sketch!
    Hugs, Joy
    Bugaboo dt

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!