Wednesday, July 24

Christmas in July Day 5...


For this challenge I chose my hubby’s favorite Christmas movie “Christmas Vacation”.
I dug through my Bugaboo images and found “Gertrude-tinsel in a tangle”.
This reminded me of...
The base card is white card stock with a layer of black card stock.
I printed out Gertrude and colored her with Darice Studio 71 Markers.
This I cut and applied to the card front.
While I printed out the image I also had printed the sentiment in three sizes to decide which I would use.
Once I decided I trimmed it out ,backed it with black card stock and foam dotted it to the card front.

Not sure about you but I am really enjoying this group of challenges with a movie theme!
They make me use things I would it go to all the time...
thanks Jodie!


4 comments:

  1. So cute! I love your coloring, and such a fun card!!! Thanks for joining in hte 9th Annual CIJ at Bugaboo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great image Arlene, and this card really did make me smile - such a fun one, with a great sentiment.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha Ha love it! Thanks for creating a funny project for our CIJ Event! We appreciate you taking the time to play along!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card with Gertrude.
    Thanks for joining the CIJ event of Catch the Bug.
    xxx Margreet DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!