Tuesday, July 23

Christmas in July Day 4...

  

This challenge called for choosing along the Bingo lines...I chose left to right in the middle.
The theme movie was “Elf” so I went to YouTube and found the music I liked best...
which made me think of the part of the movie when he thinks he’s no help to anyone.
The base card is white card stock.
The sky is glitter card stock that I die cut with MFT Die-namics “Snowfall Horizontal”.
The skyline I cut out with scissors using rectangular items in my craft room as guides.
On another piece of white card stock I printed Bugaboo Stamps “Brat Boy Elf Sitter”, colored him with ZSCM alcohol pens and trimmed him out with scissors before foam dotting him to the card front.
The Bugaboo Stamps sentiment from “Snowman Block “ is printed o white card stock and trimmed out with scissors then glued to the card front.


4 comments:

  1. Love your elf sitting on the houses in the background. Lovely colouring.
    Thans for joining us on Day 4 of the CIJ challenge at Catch the Bug.
    xxx Margreet DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card and loving your background! Thanks for joining in hte 9th Annual CIJ at Bugaboo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweetie Arlene - love the skyline you have created!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Stinkin cute I just love this! Thanks for joining our CIJ Bingo Challenge we appreciate you taking the time to play along!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!