Sunday, July 21

Christmas In July Day 2...


So my biggest problem is that I have never seen this movie so I am going with the picture for inspiration.
They look like they are super stressed.
Which made me think of the verse in this image when people are stressed during the holidays.
The base card is green card stock with a layer of red striped paper.
On that paper I glued two red card stock stripes.
On another piece of white card stock I printed the Bugaboo Stamps 
“Crabby Cathy Right Idea”.
This I colored with alcohol pens and die cut the right side using Lifestyle Crafts oval nested dies and placing the plate for my BigKick only under the part I wanted.
Then I finished trimming it out with scissors.
Next i die cut the final oval with green card stock and glued that and the image to the front of the card. 

3 comments:

  1. You're right, finding and keeping your hands on the perfect Christmas toy is pretty stressful! LOL! Your card is awesome! Thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug for day 2 of our Christmas in July fun! :)

    ~Marie B -DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card. Got to love those cute Bugaboo images. Thanks for playing along in our CIJ challenge and using a Bugaboo image.
    Billie A
    Catch The Bug
    Creative With Stamps
    Aud Sentiments
    Always Fun Challenges
    Colour Crazy Challenge
    Creations In Pink
    Do-Al(l)Kreatives
    Crafty Gals Corner
    Crafty Catz

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great 'take' on the movie cover Arlene - I must admit that sentiment is a bit snarky, but there is an element of truth in it :) A wonderful card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!