Sunday, July 21

Christmas In July Day 1...


My choice for movie was The Santa Clause.
Truly my favorite scene is when the sleigh first comes back to the workshop and the beautiful music is playing.
the elves are looking at the “new” Santa.
Such a heart warming scene with the...
To create the scene on my card I used white card stock for the base card, layered with dark brown card stock and the patterned paper (unknown company).
On another piece of white card stock I printed out Bugaboo Stamps  “Scene It - Ornament Brats” and colored it with alcohol markers.
After trimming it out with scissors I foam taped it to the card front...sometimes you need no sentiment.

3 comments:

  1. This is so cute. Your coloring of the image matches that paper so well! Thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug for our Christmas in July fun! Hope to see more of you this week! :)

    ~Marie B -DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card Arlene - love the colours and the wee 'scene' from the movies that you have portrayed
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you created your scene by combining all the various Bratz images. Such great creativity. Thanks for joining in the fun over on the Catch The Bug blog. I can't wait to see what else you create this week.
    ~Jo, Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!