Friday, July 5

another alcohol lift...


This time I used Tim Holtz Alcohol Blending Solution and a foam sponge through the Newton’s Nook “Waves Stencil” onto a piece of glossy card stock that I had applied Tim Holtz turquoise & limeade alcohol inks.
The base card is white linen card stock and I cut the Tim Holtz “Globe” partially out of another piece of white linen card stock.
The globe I glued to the alcohol piece and trimmed around the edge before applying it to the card front.
To finish I die cut the “explore” (Tim Holtz Hand Written Journey”) from the extra stenciled piece.

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic design Arlene!! I love your globe with the lifted waves. Perfection! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Stencil!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the 'waves' behind the globe Arlene - it gives a real sense of movement. a fabulous card.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great AI panel behind your lovely globe Arlene! So pretty in the colors you used! thanks for joining us at CAS Stencil!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CAS Perfection, Arlene! I love your choice of monochromatic green for your alcohol ink lifted waves. Your sentiment is wonderful die cut from your scrap piece. TFS and joining us at CAS Stencil. Hugs...Nancy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!