Tuesday, June 4

wedding vows...



A very dear friend is getting married this September after being a very young widow for many years.
She will be getting a quilt but I also wanted her to have a card.
The base card is cream card stock.
The main layer is water color paper with Tim Holtz’ “Glorious Bouquet” stamped over most of it with Versmark ink and heat embossing with gold embossing powder.
Using Autumn colors of Distress inks and makeup brushes I added color.
To finish I stamped the verse from Tim Holtz “More Phrases” cling stamps with the Versmark ink and embossed with the gold embossing powder before trimming it down and foam taping it to the card front.
There just seemed to be too much empty space so I added the cream faceted enamel dots.

1 comment:

  1. This is such a fabulous card! Love the beautiful embossing. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!