Tuesday, June 4

fading dots...


So I tried multiple ways of using the Perfect Pearls I have.
All of them left way too much pearl on the card stock.
Using black card stock and one of Tim Holtz “Wildflower Stems #1”.
Finally, I used my static bag first on this black card stock flower and then smooshed Versamark ink through Tim Holtz “Dot Fade” layering stencil onto the flower.
Then I pounced the white Perfect Pearls and removed the pearls.
This time they stayed only on the Versmark ink.
I glued this to the card front and then stamped the verse from Stampabilities “Card Phrases” with StazOn jet black ink.


8 comments:

  1. Pretty card and a lovely stencil!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply beautiful stenciled with Perfect Pearls die cut flower. TFS and so pleased you joined us at CAS Stencil Card Challenge.. Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done! Such a beautiful CAS card and a beautiful design:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful CAS card and I love your crisp, clean color palette! Great idea to use your static bag before applying the Perfect Pearls...the polka dots are fabulous!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS Stencil!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Arlene. The anti-static bag made the difference. I recent led this technique and forgot that part. Everyone's powders stuck all over. It is one easy step to make this a success! Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Stencil!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful CAS card. I only have the basic perfect pearls, which I used on black cardstock, and I did love the look of it. Haven't figured out yet what I'm going to create for the current stencil challenge but it's probably going to be something black again...

    ReplyDelete
  7. The pearl white dots stenciled on the black is such a great look Arlene! glad you persevered in trying this challenge! Your card is lovely! thanks for playing along at CAS Stencil! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous, beautifully CAS. Thank you for playing along with the CAS Stencil challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!