Saturday, June 22

still using those Chibis...


So I have this friend who is an electrician...
As I was making the card for the last challenge I thought about how he talks about circuits and such,.
I decided I had to make a card for him with the color Chibi lights that came in my starter kit.
 When you press near the trunk of my creation the Chibi lights come on!
Please check YouTube for instructions on using Chibi lights.
There has to be a quicker way that’s the two hours it took to make this card.
The base card is white card stock with a layer of gold glitter card stock.
The main piece is two white card stock rectangles cut with MFT Die-namics “Stitched Rectangle STAX”.
On one rectangle I stamped the Impressions Obsession “Poinsettia Tree” with Versmark ink and heat set it with gold embossing powder.
The Chibi lights were applied with the battery on the other rectangle.
I foam taped the main rectangle over the other and applied it to the glitter card stock.
I will not send this one through the mail this year as I am afraid the battery might wear out.



3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, this is fabulous! Your friend will be totally blown away, as am I! Thanks so much for playing along at The Christmas Kickstart Challenge again, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Arlene you embossing is stunning, and with the lights turned on this card is a masterpiece. Love it
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness--your friend is one lucky electrician as this is just amazing! Beautiful card & then you turn on the lights putting it completely over the top! So glad you joined the Christmas Kickstart Challenge--Greta, Guest Elf

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!