Thursday, June 6

one layer nature...


One layer cards are my favorite.
I love clean and simple for that reason but in this case I went with a  cover with color card front.
The card is cream card stock with images and verse from MFT Stamps “Sweet Forest Friends” stamped with Gina K amalgam ink.
These I colored with Prismacolor pencils.
After cutting a couple of masks with MFT Die-namics “Stitched Snow Drifts” I applied Distress lucky clover and mowed lawn inks for a hill and grass with make up brushes.
Using MFT Mix-ables “Cloud” stencil , Distress stormy sky and faded jeans inks I brushed the clouds to the card.



3 comments:

  1. I love your wonderful one-layer scene. I love the sky and grass and those sweet little animals. Perfect for our challenge prompt. Thanks so much for joining us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those fluffy clouds make the perfect background for this sweet friends scene ... the colouring is fabulous, especially on those adorable critters! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your beautifully stenciled background. So soft and soothing!

    Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!