Sunday, June 23

just a corner...


and


Recently I have been seeing a lot of stamps with space in the centers.
These are all very nice and I actually purchased one for an Easter card.
But I wanted to try something myself so I pulled out a roll of drafting tape that I had tucked away and taped a white base card into my Tim Holtz stamping platform.
Using MFT Stamps “Fancy Flowers”, Versamark ink, white embossing powder and my heat tool I made a corner piece for the above challenge.
(Please not I removed the tape before heating it and then placed it back on.)
Now to used the colors for the next challenge I chose Distress inks of shaded lilac, picked raspberry, cracked pistachio and broken china to brush on the colors.
Once done,  I removed the tape so I could stamp the verse from MFT Stamps “Essential Sentiments” with the shaded lilac.


7 comments:

  1. I like your sentiment treatment and I love those dreamy colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great technique, looks very eye catching. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card Arlene - love the colours, and the masked area for the sentiment is stunning
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colour combo and placement on your card. Thank you for playing at AAA Cards

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty colors, and unique placement of the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great use of the challenges- love this CAS card! So happy you joined us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!