Tuesday, June 11

Irish tea...


Off to watch AGT so a quick explanation of the card.
the base card is black card stock with a layer of green card stock and white with colored flecks card stock.
On the white I stamped an old stamp i had (unknown company) with Gina K amalgam ink.
On purple, green, white and yellow card stock I stamped and cut with the coordinating dies the cup, tea bag tag, lemons and leaves from Honeybee stamps “Tea Time”.
After applying the pieces to the card I used JudiKins diamond glaze on the cup for a ceramic look and clear gloss Wink Of Stella to the lemons for a “glistening” look!

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous sentiment, and I love your lemon tea Arlene ...I wouldn't mind one about now :-)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this sentiment, Arlene! This is such a great card for showcasing the challenge colors. The Diamond Glaze really does make the that fabulous purple mug look ceramic. Thank your for sharing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love how you featured the colors on your card! The glaze o the mug is the perfect detail, as well. Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!