Thursday, June 27

homemade die...


Since I didn’t have a die in the shape I needed for this challenge I took a rectangle of white card stock, my self healing mat, a ruler and a craft knife and cut the corners off.
Next I cut 1/4” in on all sides.
After applying the green card stock to the white card stock base card i glued on the homemade die cut.
The “Blessed” is cut of white card stock using Spellbinders “Fall Botanical” die and the pinecones were punched out using Emaginations pine cone punch.


2 comments:

  1. Lovely card! I like the trio of leaves! Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful outcome to the challenge Arlene - your white frame is stunning against the green, and the simplicity of the design gives it real 'oomph'
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!