Thursday, June 27

Halloween explosion...


Though Halloween is a few months away I decided to start making more for my stash as I send out more than the average...30 to my son alone!
I followed the instructions in the link below...
But I changed a few things.
I used the post it to leave room in the center of my “explosion” piece but I lef is blank so I could write a sentiment of my own in there.
Also I changed the size of the main square card to 4.25” folded to accommodate and A2 envelope.
The stamp on the cover is from Stampin’ Up’s “Trick or Tweet” set and the “Happy Halloween” (unknown company) inside were stamped with StazOn jet black ink.
The doggie was colored with a water color marker. 


2 comments:

  1. I love these images and that little dog chewing on the leg bone is fantastic! Great job with the explosion part of this challenge and thanks so much for joining us over at the BBB Challenges! Hope to see you again soon!
    Rachelle - DT : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA HA This is a great Halloween explosion card!! That image is too cute!! Thanks for playing with us at Back to Basics and Beyond.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!