Saturday, June 15

April BINGO...


You will note I used the right side top to bottom BINGO for my card.
Though I know it’s June I just thought “April Showers” fit this card.
The base card is green polka dot card stock with a layer of black card stock.
The next layer is white card stock that already had the dragonflies embossed in it and I stamped the verse (unknown company) with StazOn jet black ink.
The Bugaboo Stamps “ Fancy Umbrella 4” was printed onto white card stock and colored with Chameleon pens.
Then I cut it out and glued it to the embossed piece before trimming off the edges and applying it to the base card.
Finally I used glue dots to apply the yellow mini buttons.

4 comments:

  1. Your card is so, so pretty! I love the soft, springy colors. Thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug for our June BINGO challenge, and good luck! :)

    ~Marie B -DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card Arlene - love the soft colour palette you have used, and the wee buttons are perfect!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this card! Gorgeous! The tiny buttons are fabulous! Thanks for playing along with our Bugaboo Stamps/Catch The Bug Bingo Challenge! We hope you'll join us again this week to play along!
    Thank you!
    Min - Bugaboo Stamps Asst. DT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! Love the white space! Thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!