Wednesday, May 15

trying a new technique...

and

Sometimes, actually most of the time, you shouldn’t stamp when you are in a hurry.
Though I like this part of ...
The other piece did not turn out as expected.
In future postings I will try again.
I think I need to re-ink my pads for a more soppy first piece.
Follow Jennifer’s instructions they will be better than mine.
I used yellow card stock for the base card.
For the background I used Distress inks (fired brick, dried marigold & ripe persimmon) and Newton’s Nook Designs “Cocktail Mixer”.
The “Happy Birthday is a Martha Stewart punch.
I finished with enamel dots.


1 comment:

  1. Never say something turned out 'wrong', because if we have never tried or seen the technique, we would never know. Your card is delightful Arlene
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!