Thursday, May 16

look out birdie...


Newton and his buddies seemed to be following the birdie that told me about the birthday.
The base card is white card stock.
On another piece of white card stock I stamped the cats from Newton’s Nook Designs “Company of Cats” with StazOn jet black ink.
The coloring was done with a mix of markers.
I have collected over the years alcohol markers, India ink markers, water color markers, etc. that I use.
I trimmed it down to fit the sketch and applied it to the base card.
On dark grey card stock I stamped the verse from Newton’s Nook Designs “Newton’s Birthday Flutter” with StazOn jet black ink.
To finish I cut the piece into a strip for the sketch and glued it to the card front.


1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous company of cats Arlene, and I love how you have coloured them!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!