Friday, May 10

thanks a latte...

and


So today is rain, rain, rain and I thought I would do as many cards as I could for the end of the...
To start I found another challenge to make a coffee card using Lawn Fawn images.
The card is white card stock.
Across the bottom I stamped the cups from Lawn Fawn’s “Pumpkin Spice” using Gina K amalgam ink.
Using Lawn Fawn’s “Pumpkin Spice” and “Thanks A Latte” I applied faces from each set with the Gina K ink.
The coffee and cups were colored with Studio 71 markers.
The verse from Lawn FAwn’s “Thanks a Latte” was stamped with the Gina K ink as per the sketch.
To finish I added a black “table top” with a black permanent chalk marker.


11 comments:

  1. What a super cute design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun, fun and more fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful row of colored cups. I love the style of this CAS card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun are those cute cups. loving the mustache one too..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great colors on those adorable cups. Love your design.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Karen L

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your use of the sketch Arlene, and a wonderful card as a result. Loving that line of sweet coffee cups
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  7. So much fun with cute images!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is totally cute and wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!