Friday, May 17

sketching...


This is one of my favorite color combination...brown, blue and white.
The base card is kraft card stock with a layer of navy blue card stock.
Using another piece of kraft card stock and MFT Die-namics “Stitched Flowers” dies I cut the flowers for the base card and glued them on.
On another piece of kraft card stock and stamped the thank you from MFT Stamps “Brushstroke Expressions” with Versmark ink and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.
This piece I trimmed to fit the sketch and applied it.
Finally I used Nuvo simply white crystal drops for the flower centers.


1 comment:

  1. What a great colour combination Arlene, and a stunning card, with lots of movement and dimension, but still easy on the eye.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!