Monday, May 20

quilted ghosts...

and

Bingo down the center row!
At least that’s the one I chose.
The base card is white card stock with a layer of black card stock that I used a ruler and a white gel pen to apply the “stitching”.
On another piece of white card stock I printed the Bugaboo Stamps “Bobblehead Ghost” and “Bobblehead Mummy”.
These I colored with Chameleon pens “orange” and trimmed out with scissors.
The moon is from the mummy image.
Once done I trimmed them out with scissors I “merged” them before applying them to the front of the card.
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge...Stitches

2 comments:

  1. A fun card Arlene - like how you have used the challenge bingo!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, love this card! Thanks for sharing with us at Catch the Bug. Guest DT Shona xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!