Monday, May 20

frankly...


Once again I am trying to get cards ready for the last three big holidays of the year.
Today I thought the polka dots would go well with Halloween.
On a white card stock base card I stenciled the dots using a Heidi Swapp stencil, sponge dauber (easier not to contaminate the other dots) and Distress inks (twisted citron, spiced marmalade, wilted violet).
On another piece of white card stock I stamped the Frankenstein and his pumpkin bag (MFT Stamps “Happy Haunting”) with Gina K amalgam ink.
Next I colored him using the Distress inks and my water color brush.
*At this point I should note that I used Neenah #110 card stock which doesn’t pill as easily when water coloring.
Once dry I die cut them using the MFT Die-namics coordinating dies.
Next I stamped the verse from the same set with the Gina K ink.
To finish I applied the images with Scrapbook Adhesives 3D foam squares.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!