Sunday, May 19

optional circle...


Continuing with the technique from Melinda Stearns, I’m hooked, 
I started with a white base card with a green card stock layer.
The main piece is white card stock printed with an image from Power Poppy called “Hollyberries”.
Using a Lifestyle Crafts circle die, ruler and Prismacolor Premier 01 black pen I added the accents.
The leaves were colored with Derwent Inktense pencils and water colored with a water brush.
To finish I stamped the verse from Taylored Expressions “Many Minis-Holidays” set with StazOn jet black ink.


3 comments:

  1. Looks gorgeous! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! What more can I say - and other fabulous card Arlene
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great technique and a wonderful card! Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!