Friday, May 10

Mommy and chick coffee...

and


Remaining with the coffee vibe I added Mother’s Day into the mix for a tag for Mom’s gift.
The main piece of the tag is pink card stock die cut with Spellbinders postal die.
On that I stamped the verse from Paper Smooches “Sentiment Sampler” using Gina K amalgam ink.
On white card stock I stamped the chickens from Paper Smooches
“Feathered Friends” with the same ink, colored them with Prisma pencils and cut them out.
Meanwhile I stamped the cup from Paper Smooches “Healthy Vibes” with the same ink and using the coordinating die I cut it out.
Next I used my self healing map and my craft knife to slice the cup so the chickens can slide inside.
This I glue dotted to the front of the tag.
Finally I cut a yellow card stock square to go behind the pink tag, punched an 1/8” hole in the corner and tied it with white/yellow jute.


11 comments:

  1. What could be cuter? This is just SO darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet little card! Love those chicks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie pie tag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how darling is this?! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet tag - love the soft colours and the chicks in the cup are an inspired touch Arlene
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute and love how you've got more fun popping out of the cup. Many thanks for joining us at Tag You're It Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!