Wednesday, May 8

ladybug coffee...

and
and



Yes folks, yet another coffee card!
The base card is white card stock.
Under the red piece I glued a piece of black card stock that I punched with a Martha Stewart fancy edge punch.
Next came the strip of black card stock that I trimmed the flag end before applying to the card.
On another piece of white card stock I printed Bugaboo Stamps “Lady Bug Daisy” image and colored it with Chameleon pens.
This I then cut with Tim Holtz “Fresh Brewed” die for the cup and a piece of white card stock for the “lid”.
I glued these to the front of the card then stamped the verse from Taylored Expressions “Joe-to-go” with Gina K amalgam ink.




15 comments:

  1. That coffee cup is so pretty the way it is decorated. Wonderful coloring and overall card design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of that sketch and I love the black/white/red color scheme! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling cup and such a cute design.
    Karen L

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is beautiful. I love so much about it. Awesome creation

    ReplyDelete
  5. its so baeutiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is one of my fave color combos. The ladybug
    image you've stamped on the cup is so precious. Love
    this beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awwww...I love your decorated cup!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great composition, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is an awesome cup!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous take with our Sketch Challenge this week @ Little Red Wagon. I like how you stamp and create the coffee cup.

    Thanks for joining us and i hope to see you back again soon !!

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  11. I totally agree with that sentiment Arlene. Love how you have made the coffee cup from the coloured image. Great use of the sketch too!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that sentiment Arlene but it's your patterned coffee cup that steals the show - if only Starbucks was that creative!! Thanks for sharing your card with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That coffee cup is certain to make the coffee taste better! The sentiment is perfect, too! Such a fun card! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  14. sooo cute! love the cup!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!