Sunday, May 19

black and white...



Recently on the Unity Stamps Facebook page I saw a wonderful technique to use your shape die cuts and a black fine line pen to enhance your cards.
Thanks you, Melinda Stearns.
The base card is white card stock with a layer of black card stock.
The main piece is white card stock with Power Poppie’s “Fall Wellies” digital stamp printed on to it.
Next I used a black pencils to “color” the image.
Next I used Lifestyle crafts oval dies, a ruler and Prismacolor Premier 01 black pen to add the accents.
To finish I stamped the verse from Taylored Expressions “Many Minis-Occasions”.


2 comments:

  1. Wonderful card Arlene - what a great way to get even more use from our dies!! Love how you have varied the way you drew around them.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love the black and white.Thanks for playing along at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!