Saturday, May 11

anniversary...


Using all the blues and aquas I own in Distress alcohol ink I added some silver mix-ative to the glossy card stock for this space background.
The base card is white card stock with a layer of black card stock.
Then the background with a strip of white card stock stamped with the verse from Kindred Stamps “Galactic Adventures-The Sequel” using Gina K amalgam ink.
The figures, Kindred Stamps “Galactic Adventures”,were stamped on more white card stock with the same ink and colored  with Faber-Castell Polychromos.
(Please note the grey hair on the lady is what my hair looks like as this is a card for hubby for our anniversary).
After trimming out the figures I attached them with glue dots! 

4 comments:

  1. What a fun anniversary card Arlene - I hope you have a wonderful day.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun Anniversary card you created from the inspiration photo! love the Star Wars figures and that beautiful galaxy background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your Blue BG
    and the Image is so so cuutee
    great and fun Anniversary card
    love this
    Many thanks for playing along with us at ATSM this time
    Hugs
    Monika (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow amazing alcohol ink background! A great take on our photo board! Thanks for sharing it with us at Addicted to Stamps and More and I look forward to seeing your gorgeous creations again. Hugs, Gwendolyn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!