Thursday, April 25

sunny...

and

The base card is white card stock.
The next layer is dark brown textured card stock.
Using a piece of kraft card stock I stamped the verse from MFT Stamps “Aim For The Clouds” set with Distress Archival ground espresso ink.
Now using Tim Holtz ruler with holes in it and Spellbinders “Tool ‘n One” to punch the holes that I strung the Darice dark brown hemp through.
On another piece of white card stock I stamped the flowers from MFT Stamps “Funky Flowers”, colored them with Prisma pencils and trimmed them out to add to the card front as per the sketch.


1 comment:

  1. Wow - what a stunning card Arlene - love the way you have used the twine so randomly - I am inspired
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!