Thursday, April 25

Christmas bunnies...


What a fun card to make with all these little bunnies!
The card is white linen card stock.
I stamped the bunnies from Lawn Fawn’s “Upon A Star” set using Distress Archival black soot ink.
With a large post it note and my light box I traced over the tops of the bunnies and trimmed that out with scissors.
I applied Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue (the green one) and allowed it to dry, this way having a mask.
Using my Lifestyle Crafts circular nesting die I cut out a circle and applied the glue to that.
While the glue was drying, making it temporary, I stamped the words and Santa’s sled from Lawn Fawn’s “Winter Skies” set using the Archival ink.
Next I colored the bunnies “sweaters” and noses with Studio 71 markers.
To finish I applied the circle and bunny masks and sponged Distress Oxide faded jeans ink.



6 comments:

  1. Oh, wow! I love this. What a fabulous way to use the bunny theme. I always enjoy your cards as they are very witty. Thanks so much for playing along again at The Christmas Kickstart Challenge, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just adorable! Love those little bunnies watching for Santa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how gorgeous Arlene - love those bunnies, and I love your colours.. red and green but nicely muted. Your sky is perfect
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness...how sweet and cute is this card? Adorable. Love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, bunnies galore. Love this. Thanks for joining the fun at the Christmas Kickstart Challenge. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so adorable, Arlene! Congratulations on winning at Christmas Kickstart!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!