Thursday, April 11

stuck on you...


Color challenges are not always easy for me as I have certain pens, pencils, water colors and pads.
For this I wanted to use all Distress Oxides but when it came to the flowers I used Distress ink.
The base card is black textured card stock.
There is a strip of dark pink paper next.
The main piece is water color paper with images from Lawn Fawn’s “Stuck On You” set stamped with Distress Oxide peeled paint, bundled sage and broken china with Distress ink picked raspberry.
I used water to pull out color from the pots and enhance the color of the flowers.
To finish I stamped the verse from the same set with StazOn jet black ink.



1 comment:

  1. What a striking card Arlene - love your colour choice and how you let the images really take the eye
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!