Thursday, April 11

pumpkin spice...


As you know, if you follow my blog, I “LOVE” my pumpkin spice.
So even though it’s Spring I HAD to make this card for this challenge.
The base card is green card stock with a layer of pumpkin card stock and patterned paper from “love Nicole”.
The green card stock strip match’s the base card.
The flag ended pumpkin card stock was stamped with Newton’s Nook “Fall-ing For You” using Distress ground espresso Archival ink and wrapped with Darice hemp cord around the top then applied to the card front.
On another piece of white card stock I stamped the cup, from the same set, with the Distress ink and trimmed it out.
On another piece of the patterned paper I stamped the cup sleeve and trimmed that out after coloring the heart with Distress ground espresso marker.
These I glued together and then over the knot in the hemp.


4 comments:

  1. Wonderful card Arlene - love the sentiment and how you have made it the feature of the card. A great use of the sketch
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous pumpkin spice card! Love the papers you chose. They worked perfectly with this stamp set! Thanks for sharing with us at Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the card. Great use of the challenge sketch.
    Thanks for Linking to the Inky Paw's Challenge.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty fall card! Now I'm craving pumpkin everything and crisp chilly days! Thanks for joining us for this Inky Paws Challenge ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!