Saturday, April 20

sketchy...


Why do I usually go for a white base card???
Today I decided to start using some of my stash of color for the base card.
This base card is yellow card stock with a layer of purple card stock.
I added black, yellow and purple card stock as per the sketch.
The flowers (MFT Stamps “Funky Flowers”) were stamped on white card stock and colored with Chameleon pens.
The verse (unknown company) was stamped with Gina K amalgam ink on the large yellow piece.
To finish I added some faceted enamel dots as per the sketch.


3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card and design, I love the MFT flowers!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card Arlene - love your colours and the way you have interpreted the sketch is fabulous.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card. The flowers are gorgeous and the font is so artsy on the sentiment. It's a perfect pairing! Thank you for joining the Paper Craft Crew!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!