Sunday, March 24

moose-mas...


Blue and gold reminds me of my high school colors but they were also good for this challenge.
The base card is white linen card stock.
Next a layer of gold card stock.
The main piece os water color paper that I masked off part of it and sponged Distress Oxide blueprint sketch ink.
After flipping water on the ink I applied a paper towel.
With Tim Holtz Distress Splatter Brush and Distress picket fence Paint I flipped snowflakes on the main piece.
After that was dry I applied it to the front of the card and applied a thin strip of the gold card stock to the front.
Using white linen, red and gold card stock I die cut all the pieces for the moose from Tim Holtz “Merry Moose” die set.
These I glued to the front of the card.
The verse, unknown company, was stamped with the Distress Oxide blueprint sketch ink.


2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love your merry moose - what a great expression! Great card, thanks for playing along at The Christmas Kickstart Challenge, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this moose die and I love what you did with it. Gorgeous with the gold. Thanks for joining the fun at the Christmas Kickstart Challenge. Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!