Sunday, March 24

a softer look...


What fun this was to pull 3 colors for this challenge.
The base card is white linen card stock with a layer of gold.
The stenciled piece is white card stock die cut with the Tim Holtz “organic” die.
Before applying it to the front of the card I applied sweet leaf green and peach pastels to leaves and flowers on the stenciled piece.
Next I glued that to the base card.
To finish I stamped the verse, unknown company, with Distress Oxide twisted citron ink to white linen car stock and attached it to the top of the card.


4 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card! I love the soft colors agains the gold background. Thanks for sharing at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely card with such an organic feel. You did an amazing job shading in the images. Thank you for sharing your creation at the Color My Heart blog. 💙☕ Miss.Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful Sympathy card. Lovely gold with that soft muted colours from the challenge. Thanks for joining us at Colour My Heart Colour Dare Challenge. Hope you can join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful verse, great layout and just the right colors for your sympathy card. Beautifully put together. Thanks for sharing with us at ColorMyHeart Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!