Saturday, January 12

timed love...


This time I am truly using MY stuff that I have in a Tim Holtz box in my closet.
I am trying to use what I already have this year before purchasing anything new.
That produces more of a challenge!
The card is white linen card stock.
On that I stamped the clock from Tim Holtz “Vintage Things” set with Memento tuxedo black ink.
On a post it note I stamped the clock again and trimmed out the clock face for a mask.
Using a heart die from Tim Holtz “Fresh Baked #1” set I cut another post it note and placed it, the mask of the heart, over the clock.
To get the dots around the clock I sponged Distress hickory smoke ink over the Tim Holtz “Dot Fade” layering stencil.
At this point I removed the heart mask and applied the negative piece of the heart so I could sponge Distress fired brick ink to get the red heart.
Then I removed all the masks.
To finish I stamped the verses from Tim Holtz “saying stuff” set with the Memento ink. 

Please note that as of today I will be using my real name A.Rose instead of Sundaystamper for all challenges.
Since most challenges require a name versus an alias!

1 comment:

  1. So VERY cool! Love that clock on top of the heart. Thanks for playing along at USE YOUR STUFF - Gail

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!