Friday, January 11

gaming valentine...


For This challenge it’s all about the numbers, but I need Valentine cards made and that’s usually about 2!
The card is a one layer card so there is a lot of masking.
The card is white linen card stock.
Using Gina K amalgam ink I stamped images from Lawn Fawn’s “Screen Time” and made masks as well.
I used the masks and a long post it note to stencil hearts from MFT Mix-able Stencils “Full Of Heart” sponging Distress ink candied apple for the wallpaper then switched the post it note and sponged Distress ink vintage photo for the rug.
After removing the masks I colored the images with Prisma pencils.

3 comments:

  1. How cute is this!! I just love this card! Thanks for playing along with us for the "numbers" challenge at Cards in Envy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet Valentine card for gamers! Loved how you did the masking on this. Thanks for joining us at Cards in Envy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is such a CUTE card!! love the sentiment!! thanks for playing with Cards In Envy!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!