Monday, December 10

the best part of December...

and
and

Starbucks and gingerbread Are just about they best things after a walk in the snow on a cold December evening.
That’s where my inspiration came from for this gift card for my daughter-in-law.
I found the following video to help me along...
I was lucky enough to get a gingerbread gift card from Starbucks and using Tim Holtz “Coffee Time” set I made two cups with StazOn ink and Prisma pencils that I colored with Gamsol and artist stumps.
The background is linen dark green card stock run through the BigShot with We R Memory Keepers “quilt” embossing folder.
The tag is die cut using Hampton Arts JilliBean Soup’s “JB1083” set which also has the stamp that I used Distress candied apple ink on.
With a Prismacolor Premier fine line black marker I added accents to the tag.

3 comments:

  1. Fun card. Thanks for joining us this month for our "Christmas" Challenge at The Brown Sugar Challenge, hope to see you again in 2019.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! Love that sweet gingerbread peeking out from behind the cups! Thanks so much for linking this up to the Cropstop blog this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so cute! Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper Challenge. Have a lovely Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!